Description: Eastern Paydirt BMX Bike
Designed for the beginner level rider, the Paydirt 20" BMX Bike is a perfect introduction to BMX. It features strong forged 1-piece cranks and sealed rear hub for a smooth long lasting ride. Crafted from tough hi-tensile steel with some dialed Eastern aftermarket grips, pedals, and sprocket give this beginner bike an expert look.
Key Features of Eastern Paydirt BMX Bike:
- Frame: Hi Tensile Steel Paydirt
- Top Tube Size: 20"
- BB: AM
- Headtube: Aheadset
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.0"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12°/1°
- Fork: Paydirt - Hi-Tensile Steel, Tapered legs, 3/8" dropouts
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Stem: Forged Alloy Front Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: Forged 1-piece Heat-Treated Chromoly
- Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z410 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 1/2" Chromoly Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable [s]: LINEAR
- Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Front Hub: Loose Ball, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle 9 Tooth Driver
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes (20")
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Rear Tire: 20 x 2.25
- Peg: none
- Weight: 26.9 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.