Description: Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion Socks
From the AT to the Pacific Crest Trail, Darn Tough's "1466" Hiker raise the bar on what the ultimate hiking sock needs to deliver. Each year they hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that truly takes on the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
Key Features of Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion Socks:
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique "put it on, forget it's on" feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from the skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Natually Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Guaranteed for Life: No string. No Conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it
- Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot
- Materials: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex
Hiker Micro Crew Cushion