Description: DMOS Alpha Shovel
ou talked. We listened. You said you loved the full-size leverage of the Stealth Shovel and it’s indestructible blade. But, you wanted more. A larger blade that could move more snow. For expeditions. For driveways. For massive road gap jumps. For when it doesn’t just snow, but for when it pukes. Introducing the Alpha Shovel (patent pending). One big bad dog.
Key Features of DMOS Alpha Shovel:
- D-Handle - For better leverage. Made of Nylatron, super durable and won't fail even to -60 degrees Celsius
- Durable Aircraft-Quality Blade - T-6 6061, Aluminum. Won't deform, bend, or crack. Finish is highly sandblasted and clear coated to prevent snow from sticking
- Strap Slots - Nylatron to store and secure the shovel. Protect your deck of pavers and extend the life of the blade
- Serrated Teeth - Sharp enough to break through ice and hard pack but not too sharp to cut your pack
- Telescope Shaft - Adjust length for leverage from 18" to 56.5"