Description: Coleman Dexter Point 40 Long Sleeping Bag
The Coleman Dexter Point Sleeping Bag lets you sleep with your head and pillow off the cold ground. Instead of the typical straight opening, this bag has a contoured top to support your head and pillow. You'll stay comfortable with lightweight Coletherm hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep.
Thanks to the ZipPlow zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. You can keep small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cord system to keep things cinched tight for storage in the included stuff sack.
- Big and tall design for people up to 6'5" tall
- Roll Control system keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- Quick Cord system for easy packing without tying
- Comfort Cuff design surrounds your face in softness
- ZipPlow zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Coletherm hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
- Contoured head keeps your head and pillow off the floor
- Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Stuff sack included
- Contour sleeping bag
- Measures 84" x 39"
- 5-year limited warranty