Description: Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard
The playful pint-sized sister to the board that opens doors to all-mountain progression.
The kids'' Burton Yeasayer Smalls Snowboard is the logical next step for kids who have mastered the basics and are ready to explore the entire mountain. Soft and playful, it features the forgiving performance of our Flat Top bend to create the stability and snap you''d expect from camber, but with a floaty, catch-free tip and tail. Filet-O-Flex core profiling makes for a super soft flex that doesn''t sacrifice stability – just the thing to make them feel like they''ve done it all before, only not this awesome.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you''re riding regular or switch
- Flat Top Bend provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that''s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that''s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)