Description: Burton Sadie Snowboard Jacket
Hidden technical details to warm up your day. On or off the hill, this breathable jacket offers relief from wind and rain.
Wet, dry, warm, cold. The weather has a mind of its own. With water-repellent fabric and breathability that adjusts with temperature, the women''s Burton Sadie Jacket gives you peace of mind that you''ll be ready for whatever Mother Nature decides. A droptail adds extra coverage for cold park benches or windy weather, and a snap hem lets you choose to keep it up or down.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer polyester fabric [3,000mm/3,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining® mapped with nylon taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Attached hood with front adjustment
- Back hem drop; Drawcord cinch at waist; Adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pocket; Snap-closure microfleece hand-warmer pockets; Zippered media pocket with media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing