Description: Burton Step On X Snowboard Bindings
The latest in lightweight, pro-caliber control with the responsive feel of a carbon-blend hi-back and the unmatched simplicity of Step On®.
The women''s Step On® X Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings pair the convenience of step-on entry with the pro-caliber control of our a carbon-blend hi-back. Built for all-mountain riders, they feature the responsive connection of the Step On system and the padded comfort of FullBED cushioning. Toe hooks 2.0 enhance step-in feel and make for a clean exit. The Re:Flex version is universally compatible with all major board mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive
|Women's Boot Size
|Euro Boot Size
|UK Boot Size
|Mondo Boot Size