Description: Burton Step On Genesis Snowboard Bindings
Supercharged suspension for the comfort and performance to match the simplicity of Step On.
The men''s Burton Step On® Genesis Snowboard Bindings bring the simplicity of the Step On system to a binding that balances high-end comfort with a playful, responsive feel. Kickback Hammock suspension raises the bar for comfort and response, while full underfoot cushioning keeps you riding longer. Micro-adjust the lean to suit your stance, step on, and ride.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-Component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Compatible with all mounting systems
- Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
- Kickback Hammock hi-back cradles your heel in complete suspension with a combination of internal spring tension between the molded hammock and the hi-back frame for increased response and reduced vibration
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass in baseplate provides playful response
|Men's Boot Size
|Euro Boot Size
|UK Boot Size
|Mondo Boot Size