Description: Burton Sadie Insulated Snowboard Jacket
Stay positive in this easy-to-love, laid-back style loaded with hidden gems to keep you smiling when it''s cold outside.
There''s a lot to love about the women''s Burton Insulated Sadie Jacket, an unassuming style made for Earth''s everyday travelers. Its durable, water-resistant treated fabric keeps rain from ruining your cheery disposition, while a sweat-wicking and breathable lining regulates your temp to keep the cold from crashing the party.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR fabric repels water while staying soft and comfortable
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; Mapped with taffeta for added warmth
- Low-bulk ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It''s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Attached hood with front adjustment; Two-way center front zipper; Drawcord cinch at waist
- Drop hem with snap-away feature for extended length and added coverage; Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pocket, snap-closure microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered media pocket with media port
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing