Watch your child love strapping into their bindings without complaining about how hard it is in the kids Burton Grom snowboard bindings. These youth Burton snowboard bindings are designed with an oversized buckle and single strap to give your child the ability to be independent when strapping into their bindings without having to remove their mittens. Getting in and out of this Burton Grom snowboard binding will be a breeze for your child, even when doing so solo. A high back with a soft cushioned body will give your grom the ability to snowboard all day long. Burton designed these snowboard bindings to be lightweight, yet very durable, allowing your little ripper to shred the slopes, ride the chair and push themselves around the base without worrying about breaking. The Burton Grom snowboard bindings for youth pair perfectly with Burton ICS channel boards creating the ultimate Burton snowboard package for your little one, though they are compatible with all major mounting systems. This winter, send your favorite little snowboarder out onto the slopes prepared to rip some lines in the youth Burton Grom snowboard bindings.
Key Features of Burton Grom Snowboard Bindings
- Baseplate: Single-Component Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate
- Hi-Back: Ultra-Lightweight Single-Component Grom Hi-Back
- Response: 2 - 5 (Plush - Medium)
- Straps/ Buckles: Onestrap with Smack-It Ratchet Smooth Glide Buckles
- Compatible with all Major Mounting Systems
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste