Description: Burton Rewind Camber Snowboard
Step up your game with the hardest charging "soft" board on the mountain.
With an extra poppy flex, the souped-up women''s Burton Rewind Snowboard is for riders who charge hard and like to flaunt a freestyle attitude backed by steady park progression. The flat, ultra-thin, and skate-like profile improves the ride, thanks to Filet-O-Flex design, yet rips harder than any soft board out there. Ramped-up grip and a fast yet low-maintenance sintered base offer control and durability in variable conditions, while the Off-Axis construction perfectly aligns the board''s design to your body''s stance and positioning for board feel that fits like a glove.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: John Lund takes familiar things and puts them in an unfamiliar context. Pets watching a 3D movie is not anything that we have ever contemplated or even imagined but we are all better people now for having seen what that would look like. You’re welcome.
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you''re riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that''s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Women''s-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)