Description: Burton Powline Gore-Tex Snowboard Jacket
A rider-focused spin on two-layer GORE-TEX protection, fully insulated and featured for a day on the hill no matter what the weather''s up to.
The one jacket you''ll need this winter, the women''s Burton GORE-TEX Powline Jacket delivers insulated warmth while ensuring you stay drier and ride longer. Lightweight insulation throughout works with a thermo-regulating liner for climate control that spans a wide range of conditions. A thermo-regulating liner reacts to your body temp for climate control. Meanwhile, all the features you need, like a removable waist gaiter, adjustable hood and cuffs, hand-warmer pockets, and zip vents add value to an already jam-packed jacket for your winter riding pleasure.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It''s the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It''s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Contour hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment
- Mesh-lined, no-snag, Pit Zip vents; Stretch wrist gaiters; Adjustable cuffs
- Ergonomic zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Pocket access hem cinch
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing