Description: Burton Mint Snowboard Boots
One of the softest, most forgiving boots Burton makes to keep you happy through hours of on-hill action, no matter where you prefer to ride.
Whether you ride a few times a week or a few times a year, the women''s Burton Mint Snowboard Boots are up to the task of keeping your feet warm, happy, and riding longer. They have a low-volume fit with a broken-in feel right out of the box. Lacing is fast and secure with our Speed Zone system that lets you separately adjust the tension in upper and lower zones. Heat-moldable liners mean you can really customize the fit. On snow, it''s one of the softest, most forgiving women''s boots we make, setting you up for laid-back feel and all-around comfort, no matter what terrain you choose to ride.
- Durable polyurethane backstay; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women''s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman''s foot resulting in better board feel and control
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds
- New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won''t kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers a increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts