Description: Burton Minishred Parka Snowboard Jacket
Zip your little one into the same storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
Experience shows that warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers'' Burton Parka Jacket has a good dose of insulation and a soft, fuzzy sherpa fleece lining seal deal. Add a little extra length and fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you''ve got a jacket that lets your little ripper have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little parka some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; PFC-free DWR coating
- ThermacoreECO insulation [180g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It''s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Taffeta lining mapped with sherpa fleece back panel and collar for additional warmth; Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Adjustable cuffs; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing