Description: Burton Minishred Classic Snowboard Jacket
Little kids deserve the same highly waterproof, storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
It''s not rocket science. Warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers'' Burton Classic Jacket has a good dose of insulation to help quell potential rebellion. Add fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you''ve got a jacket that lets little people have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little jacket some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- ThermacoreECO insulation [180g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It''s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable cuffs; Ribbed hem; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing