Description: Burton Limelight BOA Snowboard Boots
Shine bright on any stage and all terrain with the ultimate in warmth, comfort, and lacing convenience.
The Limelight BOA® boots will have you beating the crowds to the lift line, then showing them how it''s done from glades to groomers. A BOA® Fit System with Lockdown tech increases heel hold by integrating heel-specific lace routing that snugs around the ankle. Total warmth is a one-two punch of an insulated liner and heat-reflective shell tech. An overall soft and forgiving flex brings it all together for boots that work with you to bring more fun and freedom to every run.
- Durable polyurethane backstay; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women''s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman''s foot resulting in better board feel and control
- Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn''t harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- DynoGRIP outsole features an extra layer of traction on the toe and heel for added grip