Description: Burton Feelgood Smalls Snowboard
Experience it all in a kids'' version of Burton''s most versatile and time-honored board.
We give the kids their due with a kid-friendly version of the Burton Feelgood™ Snowboard that heroes like Kelly Clark ride. Now boasting PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. Perfect for young ones who are ready to charge, this hybrid design gives them the fun twin shape, speed, and weight-savings to support their steady appetite for improvement. The Channel® mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you''re riding regular or switch
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that''s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally-soft flex and a forgiving feel that''s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)