Description: Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boots
High-level warmth, comfort, and micro-adjustability with medium flex for a playful, responsive feel.
Ride the day away with top-of-the-line warmth and comfort plus a forgiving medium flex for all-around versatility. The women''s Burton Felix BOA® Snowboard Boots bring a broken-in feel and women''s-specific low-volume fit that translates to better board feel and lasting comfort. The micro-adjustable fit of Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System lets you independently tension upper and lower zones to match your needs. The Vibram™ outsole adds confident traction for boot packs and icy parking lots. And warm feet are the norm thanks to heat-reflective tech in the boot plus the benefit of foot-hugging, heat-moldable liners that also insulate and manage sweat.
- Durable polyurethane backstay; 1:1 medium-flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Women''s-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman''s foot resulting in better board feel and control
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology features two distinct lace zones that can be independently adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- Vibram® Traction Lug outsole with EcoStep™ rubber provides increased surface area for more contact points that grip the ground in a lighter weight package that uses 30% recycled rubber content; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort