Description: Burton Citizen Snowboard Bindings
Full cushioning and learning-friendly flex let you climb the progression ladder to new heights.
The women''s Burton Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings blend performance and comfort that riders of all abilities can appreciate. Its lightweight design includes FullBED cushioning to absorb shock, reduce fatigue, and keep you riding longer. Easy-entry straps make buckling up a breeze, and consistent flex makes for a responsive feel that lets you push your riding. Re:Flex baseplates are universally compatible with all major mounting systems.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot; Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising