Description: Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard
Rule it all from park laps to pow days in a kid''s version of Burton''s most versatile board.
The kids'' Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard has been a highly maneuverable, skill-accelerating ride since its inception, and recent updates make it an even harder-charging option for snowboarding''s youngest rippers. PurePop Camber, it serves up a balanced blend of flex and pop, perfect for taking a freestyle attitude to the whole mountain. The Channel® mounting system means the easiest, most adjustable setup possible with compatibility that works with any binding from most major brands. The Custom Smalls is designed for kids who shred it all from park to pow and everything in between.
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you''re riding regular or switch
- PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that''s equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that''s great for beginning riders or the park
- Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Nose Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)
|Sidecut Radius (m)