Description: Burton Bennett Snowboard Jacket
A snowboard jacket they can count on to keep them looking and feeling their best on and off the mountain.
When style is everything, it''s the girls'' Burton Bennett Jacket you want. The removable faux fur hood trim adds just the right amount of flare to this fun-loving snowboard jacket. It''s packed with proven tech to keep your young rider dry and warm in all weather, on and off the hill. Technical details and a handful of resort-ready pockets keep this jacket as functional as it is fun.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It''s bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter, crown adjustment, and faux fur trim; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Adjustable cuffs; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing