Description: Burton AK Summit Gore-Tex Insulated Blem Snowboard Pants - Womens
Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Ultimate GORE-TEX stretch fabric performance for those who demand double-jointed deep snow dexterity.
Lift access or self-ascent, the fully GORE-SEAM taped stretch women''s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 2L Summit Pant is the one to wear for all-out riding, in any weather. The articulated women''s fit is loose enough to layer under during cold snaps, but also drapes with the attractive shape of a contoured waist when worn with a hoodie in spring. Inner thigh vents dump heat when hiking, while tough materials survive triple-digit seasons. A thigh pocket stashes nuts, berries, multi-tool, and phone.
Key Features of Burton AK Summit Gore-Tex Insulated Snowboard Pants
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX 2-Layer Stretch Plain Weave Fabric
- WATERPROOFING: Burton-Exclusive GORE-TEX CSF drydye Fabric [2-Layer]
- WATERPROOFING: GORE-TEX 2-Layer Stretch Printed Plain Weave Fabric
- WARMTH: Mapped with Primaloft Insulation [60G Throughout] and Pertex Lightweight 30D Ripstop Lining
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM Tape
- Inner Thigh Vents
- Thigh Cargo Pockets
- Improved Contoured Adjustable Waist
- Includes Women''s [ak] Pant Standard Features Package
- Lifetime Warranty
- Regular Articulated Fit