Description: Burton AK High-G Down Insulator Blem Jacket
Save big on blems! This is a new product discounted due to minor manufacturer cosmetic blemishes like graphic or color irregularites or minor scuffs or bumps. These will not affect the performance of the product.
Our lightest, most packable down insulator defends against cold winds and moisture-robbing sweat at the top of a hike, the ride down, or the middle of the night.
Warmth that works fast and packs away even faster is a must out in the backcountry, and the Burton [ak] High-G Down Insulator provides. Featuring some of the lightest weight fabric on the market, you might forget you''re even wearing it. Not only is it low-bulk with maximum warmth, but it packs away in its own pocket for when you''re ready to transition into something less insulated.
Key Features of Burton AK High-G Down Insulator Jacket
- All Colorways: Pertex Ultra Lightweight 10D Nylon Mini Ripstop Down-Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric
- 90/10 Ultra-Premium 800 RSD Goose Down Fill
- Packs into Wearer''s Left Hand Warmer Pocket
- Snap CF Closure - Increases Packability and Reduces Weight
- Discontinuous Quilt Pattern to Maximize Down Loft Resulting in Increased Warmth
- Utility Loop Inside Wearer''s Left Hand Warmer Pocket (for Use when Packed into Pocket)
- 215g (7.5oz) Weight in Reference to Size Large
- Regular Fit
- Lifetime Warranty