Description: Burton AK Gore-Tex 3L Kimmy Stretch Snowboard Jacket
Soft, stretchy, and lightweight GORE-TEX for deep days and backcountry missions.
Designed in collaboration with pro-rider Kimmy Fasani, the women''s Burton [ak] GORE-TEX 3L Stretch Kimmy Jacket is built for deep days and backcountry missions. Its three-layer shell design not only sheds wet weather like a pro, it includes built-in stretch and a soft, brushed lining for an easy-flexing, natural feel. Backcountry-specific details like pit-zips and a zip-out snow skirt keep you comfortable and dry whether you''re riding or on the skin track.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX three-layer fabric is every bit as weatherproof, breathable, and durable as two-layer fabric but features a GORE-TEX membrane laminated between the outer shell and a tricot knit scrim that eliminates the need for the separate lining found in two-layer fabric; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Brushed shell backer provides lightweight warmth; Pit Zip vents
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Two-way center front zipper
- Power mesh wrist gaiters; Shaped cuffs; RECCO® reflector; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Interior power mesh dump pockets, zippered chest pocket, zippered hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing