Description: Burton Rider's 2.0 Backpack
Park or backcountry - this pack doesn't discriminate. Vertical board carry, internal gear organization, and snow tool storage so you're prepared for backcountry safety or booter building.
While most kids were doodling stick figures, our bag designers were already sketching their dream snow pack - the Rider's 2.0 25L Backpack. Pre-loaded with board carry, and shovel and probe storage, it also features a side water bottle pocket, ample storage, and a plush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel. No, you're not daydreaming: this pack has got everything needed to turn you into a shred super hero.
- Dimensions: 20in x 12in x 7in / 51cm x 31cm x 17cm; Weight: 2.4lbs; Volume: 25L
- Durable outer fabric construction repels water in snow and wintry-mix conditions
- Main compartment with snow tool storage
- Ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel with an adjustable sternum strap
- Removable hip belt
- Vertical board carry with side compression straps
- Secondary accessory pocket, side water bottle pocket, zippered side storage pocket, internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip, and fleece-lined goggles pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing