Description: Burton Sweetart Snowboard Pants
The best bargain out there! Value-packed warmth and upgraded weatherproofing for everything the mountain dishes out.
With a stylish look that goes well with any jacket and a laundry list of kid-friendly features, plus upgraded waterproofing, the bestselling girls' Burton Sweetart Pant is your ticket to the top. Low-profile Thermacore insulation is both comfortable and light, trapping heat without unnecessary bulk. Hidden beneath the clean exterior you'll find all sorts of must-haves for the mountain like a quick-drying taffeta lining, adjustable waistband, cuff-saving Leg Lifts, and Room-To-Grow extendable legs to get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation [60g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment; Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure