Description: Burton Stark Gore-Tex Snowboard Pants
Ultimate waterproofing and a full array of features for groms who demand performance.
Half-pint rippers now have a haven from harsh weather in the kids' Burton GORE-TEX Stark Pant. This unisex design delivers the highest level of technical performance in the youth line, with GORE-TEX two-layer fabric zonal mapped with Thermacore insulation for ultimate warmth and waterproofing. The Room-To-Grow system, mesh lined vents, and a full lineup of rider-driven features round out the package for the ultimate in youth weatherproof performance.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY; PFC-free DWR coating; PFC-free DWR coating
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design; YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Thermacore insulation [60g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter; External waistband adjustment; Belt loop ticket O-ring
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zippered hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing