Description: Burton Marcy High Rise Snowboard Pants
A slim-fit pant with the stretch to match your bag of tricks and all the usual tech to keep you warm and dry.
Slim-fitting and high-rise, the women''s Burton Marcy High Rise Stretch Pants stack the deck in your favor. The four-way stretch waist hugs your body for extra warmth and coverage under your jacket. And they shed wet weather just like they should. Add zip thigh vents plus a Living Lining® for easy temp management, and you get mountain-ready pants with the style you like.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Curved anti-scuff cuffs
- Articulated knees for better bending
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Lifetime Warranty