Description: Burton Maven Bib Snowboard Pants
An all-you-can-eat buffet of winter fun featuring a bib to block the snow and Room-to-Grow for multi-season use.
Shredding and sledding can be abusive work. That's why the toddlers' Burton Maven Bib Pant is armed with a soft but durable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric and an extra helping of super warm Thermacore insulation. Adjustable shoulder straps provide plenty of wiggle room and make it easy for her to get the pants on and off, while Room-To-Grow extendable legs get from one season (or sibling) to the next.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation [100g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Nylon taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable elastic suspender straps; Stretch side panels
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- Belt-loop ticket O-ring; Zippered microfleece cargo pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing