Description: Burton Exile Cargo Snowboard Pants
Take on winter's worst with versatile warmth and cuffs that extend for multiyear use.
For team riders and rookies alike, the boys' bestselling Burton Exile Cargo Pant is an everyday winner with its classic style, versatile midweight warmth, and extra weatherproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabric. Low-profile Thermacore insulation keeps heat cranked for all day (and night) sessions, while mesh-lined inner thigh vents prevent overheating. The fully loaded list of features also includes a built-in waistband adjustment, Leg Lifts to keep cuffs clean, and lots of pockets so kids are always prepared.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Articulated knees
- DRYRIDE fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Thermacore insulation [60g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Taffeta lining
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the legs by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Mesh-lined, no-snag thigh vents
- Anti-scuff cuffs with hook-and-loop cuff elevators; Water-resistant boot gaiter
- External hook-and-loop waistband adjustment; Belt-loop ticket O-ring
- Zippered thigh pocket, hand-warmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure, and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure