Description: Burton Duffey Gore-Tex Snowboard Pants - Womens
Our most waterproof pant for our most serious rider who puts an emphasis on GORE-TEX® warmth and comfort.
No amount of snow, rain, or wind can keep you off the mountain, and you need pants that will stand up to any challenge. Satisfy every need in all weather with the women’s Burton GORE-TEX® Duffey Pant. 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation joins forces with our exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining™ for the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. GORE-TEX® 2L fabric provides ultimate waterproofing to keep you dry. In addition to these highly technical features, the Duffey Pant includes zippered handwarmer pockets and mesh-lined inner thigh vents for comfort and convenience, all wrapped up in a classic fit and design.
Key Features of Burton Duffey Gore-Tex Snowboard Pants:
- GORE-TEX® Printed Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [Sedona Colorway]
- GORE-TEX® Plain Weave Fabric [2-Layer] [Sangria and True Black Colorways]
- GORE-TEX® Lightweight Heathered Ripstop Fabric [2-Layer] [Larkspur Heather Colorway]
- Living Lining™ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout] with Taffeta and Embossed Fabric
- bluesign® Approved Product: Sangria and True Black Colorways
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Back Pockets with Velcro® Closure
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs
- Includes Women’s Burton Pant Standard Features Package
- Classic Fit