Description: Burton Silvertail Snowboard Jacket
Break on through to the other side with a nod to tradition and the kind of storm-ready tech that supports full-day mountain missions.
A little bit retro and a little bit techy, the kids' Burton Silvertail Jacket has all the weather-shedding tech they need and the pockets they want. It's waterproof, breathable and insulated, so the weather won't slow them down. It includes stuff like pit zips, a waist gaiter, and a microfleece lining in the body, so they can handle changing weather just like the big kids.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements; PFC-free DWR coating
- Thermacore insulation [100g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Pocket-access hem cinch; Drop hem for extended length and added coverage; Ticket O-ring; Glove loops; Adjustable cuffs
- Attached Contour hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, high hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with therma-pocket to keep your device warm, sleeve pass pocket, and interior mesh dump pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing