Description: Burton Shortleaf Parka Snowboard Jacket
Waterproof fabric and design details offer winter explorers room to roam without restriction in an adults'-inspired jacket design that's as serious about mobility as it is about fun.
The girls' Burton Shortleaf Parka is adapted from an adults' best-selling design. Easy mobility comes in the form of stretch-woven fabric and details like articulated sleeves. Cozy details like a micro-fleece back panel, fuzzy fleece collar, and chafe-free chin guard help your little shredder stay focused and having fun. And if all that isn't enough, this dependable style is built with extendable room-to-grow sleeves.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore insulation [100g] for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel and sherpa fleece collar for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Adjustable cuffs; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring
- Interior mesh dump pocket, therma-pocket with media port, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing