Description: Burton Packrite Gore-Tex Rain Jacket
Lightweight insurance for unpredictable weather with trusted tech that all packs into a pocket.
Pack light. Go far. Stay dry. It's all in the job description for the women's Burton GORE-TEX Packrite Rain Jacket. You get superior weatherproofing and packability thanks to a fully taped, unlined design that seals out the elements. Layer it over your favorite fleece for cold weather or wear it on its own for spring showers. An adjustable hem and cuffs, plus mesh-lined pockets let you dial it in for any forecast.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX Paclite® is a two-layer, unlined fabric: It's lighter and more breathable than traditional GORE-TEX, making it easy to pack and carry without limiting its ability to shed wet weather; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Interior storm flap features fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Attached hood with front adjustment
- Pit zip vents; Shaped cuffs; Drop hem for extended length and added coverage
- Welded construction details for a clean finish
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets; Packs down into a zippered pocket