Description: Burton Eyris Gore-Tex Snowboard Jacket
Unparalleled GORE-TEX fabrication matched with sustainably-made stormproof performance.
Take a bold step towards winter with the women's Burton GORE-TEX Eyris Jacket. All-winter performance comes in the form of GORE-TEX fabric backed by fully taped seams, which creates an impenetrable, yet still breathable, fortress against the elements. Mapped with 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation, it packs enough warmth to keep you cozy in a full range of temperatures. Thermo-regulating Living Lining® reacts to your body heat for climate controlled comfort. Pockets? Of course. Any other questions?
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Living Lining® mapped with taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® [80g] insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation; Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents; Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Two-way center front zipper; Adjustable cuffs
- Interior mesh dump pockets, therma-pocket to keep your device warm, zippered hand-warmer pockets, zippered interior goggles/lens stash pocket, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing