Description: Burton Edgecomb Gore-Tex Snowboard Jacket
Your GORE-TEX hack for weather of the more heinous variety.
Versatility is good. The men's Burton GORE-TEX Edgecomb Jacket serves up three jackets in one to keep you warm, dry, and ready for whatever Mother Nature sends your way. It's a shell, an insulator, and an insulated shell all in one. Add trusted waterproofing with enhanced breathability and you've got one jacket to serve all of your winter needs.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Shell: GORE-TEX Paclite® is a two-layer, unlined fabric that's lighter and more breathable than traditional GORE-TEX, making it easy to pack and carry without limiting its ability to shed wet weather; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Liner: DRYRIDE Mist-Defy DWR liner repels water while staying soft, stretchy, and comfortable
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight; GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Attached hood with front Cohaesive embedded cinch adjustment
- Dual exterior storm flaps with magnetic closure feature fabric behind the zipper to keep out the wind
- Stretch binding at cuffs and hem
- Magnetic closure chest pockets and zippered hand-warmer pockets