Description: Burton AK Velocity Gore-Tex Anorak Snowboard Jacket
This two-layer GORE-TEX anorak brings style and function unlike anything else in the [ak] lineup.
Get the best of throwback anorak utility and style with the future-proof performance of GORE-TEX fabric in the men's Burton [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Velocity Anorak Jacket. Waterproof, windproof, and breathable fabric fully sealed with GORE-SEAM tape blocks moisture and breathes with ease, while the YKK® water-resistant zipper adds an extra measure of protection. Critical details such as an articulated fit and a front kangaroo media pocket deliver modern convenience, and best yet is that it's all backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Regular articulated fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy, with shaping at the elbows and shoulders for easy movement
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside; GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- Living Lining® mapped with soft taffeta provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- GORE-SEAM tape provides durable seam protection for a completely weather and waterproof design
- Ergonomic water-repellent stretch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; 200D nylon side panels provide durability
- StormForm attached hood with drop construction and Cohaesive embedded cinch and hood length adjustment
- Pit Zip vents; No-lift underarm gusset; YKK® water-resistant zippers; Zippered chest pocket, bicep pass pocket, and kangaroo pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing