Description: Burton Swath BOA Snowboard Boots
Stomp the entire mountain with lightweight, mid-flexing performance and the Dual BOA® Coiler Closure System's dialed fit.
Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and comfort should step to the men's Burton Swath BOA® Snowboard Boot. Its Ultraweave shell material eliminates the need for bulky seams, allowing for super lightweight seamless performance. The Dual Zone BOA® Coiler Closure System allows for quick forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial, and the long lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the BOA®Guarantee. Built-in Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil stokes warmth just beneath your feet to keep the interior warm while ReBounce cushioning ensures everything stays soft and cushy even sub-zero conditions.
Key Features of Burton Swath BOA Snowboard Boots:
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag