Description: Burton Step On Ruler Snowboard Boots
Pair this with the men's Step On® binding and experience the performance, comfort, and convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection.
The men's Burton Ruler Step On Snowboard Boot delivers versatile performance with the added comfort and convenience of the BOA® Coiler Closure System. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry/exit speed and uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy system. Just turn the BOA® dial to fine-tune the fit of the boot, then simply step on to the binding and you're ready to ride.
Key Features of Burton Step On Ruler Snowboard Boots:
- Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance; 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit; Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Imprint 2 liner features 3M Thinsulate insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag