Description: Burton SLX Snowboard Boots
Superior science and technical mastery in snowboarding’s most comfortable and capable boot.
As our highest performance option, the Burton SLX boot combines the latest advances with a versatile flex and feel that’s at home on any terrain. The Life+ Liner is our most comfortable yet, shaving weight, enhancing rebound, and cranking warmth to a higher degree by being the only liner with a full DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ interior. Underfoot, the Vibram® XWing Outsole with EcoStep™ Plus is comprised of 50% recycled rubber, minimizing your environmental footprint and guaranteeing grip. Shock absorption is equally advanced with Burton-exclusive ReBounce bringing cushioning closer to your foot while simultaneously reflecting body heat to keep warmth and cushioning consistent in cold weather.
Key Features of Burton SLX Snowboard Boots:
- LACING: Speed Zone™ Lacing System, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- FLEX / RESPONSE: NEW Ultraweave Shell Material, Easy Slide Articulating Cuff, 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Heel Wedge Inserts, Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- LINER: Life+ Liner, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Throughout the Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, Tuff Cuff
- CUSHIONING: EcoStep™ Plus Rubber [50% Recycled], ReBounce Cushioning, Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, ESS Support Shank, Dual-Density Cushioning
- FOOTBED: Level 3 Molded EVA Footbed
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® XWing Outsole, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty