Description: Burton Ruler Wide Snowboard Boots
Arguably the most dependable boot Burton makes, with a little extra space in the mid and forefoot for wider feet.
With a legacy of pushing personal skills to the pro level, the Burton Ruler Wide is the boot for riders with wider feet who refuse to compromise comfort or performance. Offering Ion-level tech in a more wallet-friendly package, its proven formula includes the DynoGRIP outsole with B3 Gel that delivers cold-weather cushioning designed for snowboarding, not slam dunking. 3M Thinsulate Insulation in the liner and the added warmth of our Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies arctic temperatures; Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box. The PowerUP tongue keeps the entire package quick and nimble, enhancing rebound for consistent mid-range flex that won't break down.
Key Features of Burton Ruler Wide Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 2 Liner Powered by 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, with Lock-Up Cuff, Velcro® Closure, and Man Fur
- Cushioning: DynoGRIP Outsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil, B3 Gel in Heel, and Rubber Toe/Heel Reinforcements [Black and White / Black Colorways] or Lightweight, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil and B3 Gel in Heel [Brick and Black / Multi Colorways] [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: GripLITE Backstay and 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Minimum/Medium
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry