Description: Burton Ritual LTD BOA Snowboard Boots - Womens
As the lightest high-end boot in the women's line, this technically woven boot redefines luxury with an athletic aesthetic.
One look at the women's Burton Ritual LTD Snowboard Boot and you know this thing is different. Ultraweave construction creates lasting, powerful support and water-resistance. A DynoBITE EST® outsole with ReBounce Cushioning retains its form and support longer, while Sleeping bag reflective foil keeps heat close, and feet happy. As one of the lightest women's boots we've ever created, it's also worth noting that our field testers have been reporting this as the most comfortable boot they've ever tried on.
Key Features of Burton Ritual LTD BOA Snowboard Boots:
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue; 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride; Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure
- Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control; Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response; Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort
- Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot; New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response; DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning; EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort