Description: Burton Kendo Snowboard Boots
This medium flex boot offers a responsive ride and a locked-in feel that only traditional lacing can offer.
Charge it all. From open bowls and steep chutes to tree runs and natural features, the men's Burton Kendo Snowboard Boot unites traditional lacing and a performance all-mountain ride. Its mid-range flex and firm tongue maintain predictable control. The articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for freestyle moves. The heat-moldable liner ensures a custom fit for happy feet from first chair to last run.
Key Features of Burton Kendo Snowboard Boots:
- GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue
- 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion; Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response
- Traditional lacing system provides a tried and true method for a snug and customized fit; Metal speed hooks for or quicker and easier lace engagement and pulling power
- AutoCANT cushioning uses dual-density EVA that lets your foot settle into a natural, relaxed position for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control; ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort; Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag