Description: Burton Ion Leather Snowboard Boots
A classic in every respect, this genuine Red Wing® leather collaboration is the ultimate blend of style and performance.
For riders like Danny Davis who want both high performance and full grain leather style, this special edition of the Burton Ion boot fuses genuine made-in-the-USA Red Wing® waterproof leather with the trademark features that have made this boot legendary. Proven Ion technologies such as Total Comfort and AutoCANT EST® cushioning deliver precise control and out-of-box happiness, while the Life Liner is our most comfortable yet, reducing weight while improving response. The result is a highly technical boot that threads lines and stomps landings with a swagger rarely seen in snowboarding.
Key Features of Burton Ion Leather Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, and Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: NEW Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Features Genuine Red Wing® Leather in a Burton Boot Construction
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Maximum
- Terrain: Park/Groomers/Backcountry