Description: Burton Ion BOA Snowboard Boots
Raising the bar yet again as the only Burton men's boot to feature the ultimate zonal fit control of the Hi-Power Focus Boa® system.
Setting the bar higher in every discipline, the Burton Ion Boa® boot is the only men's model to feature Boa® Focus lacing, the pinnacle offering for optimized fit. Built to charge hard across the entire mountain, the Ion is legendary for its stacked tech package upgraded with our Life Liner for lightweight comfort and enhanced rebound. The full feature list includes AutoCANT EST® soles for natural lower body alignment and superior board feel, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle for enhanced warmth and moisture wicking, and ReBounce tech that both reflects body heat and cushions consistently in freezing conditions.
Key Features of Burton Ion BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Dual Zone High-Power Focus Boa® Coiler™ Closure System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Ultralon Performance Foam®, and Tuff Cuff
- Cushioning: NEW Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole Featuring AutoCANT Cushioning and ReBounce Cushioning with Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panel, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Aggressive
- Board Feel: Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry