Description: Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots
The best of the best, distilled into one boot. Reign over all terrain without the king's ransom.
The Burton Imperial boot channels 30 years of expertise into the most bang ever for your hard-earned buck. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram® EcoStep soles for added grip, footprint reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and AMB, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you've been searching for.
Key Features of Burton Imperial Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Speed Zone™ Lacing System Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 liner with Focus Cuff
- Cushioning: Vibram® EcoStep™ Rubber Outsole Design [30% Recycled] with Rubber Ice Spikes, Low-Profile EST® Optimized Midsole, B3 Gel, and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil
- Flex and Response: S4 Shell Panels and 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Response: Medium/Agressive
- Board Feel: Medium/Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry