Description: Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boots - Womens
For riders who seek top performance in a slightly softer flexing boot that can hang anywhere on the mountain.
The Burton Felix boot reformulates the top-of-the-line DNA of our Supreme boot into an all-around performer that's slightly softer and more forgiving on your finances. Fully loaded, it boasts the convenience and adjustability of the Boa? closure system featuring Burton-exclusive New England Rope, and dialed in with the tri-zonal tightening of Lockdown Tech, which wraps the whole ankle with the click of a wheel. Calves remain comfy in the Focus Cuff, not to mention the broken-in feel of Total Comfort, a feature you can't find elsewhere but Burton. Revved up with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle and Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil, these are the boots that pro rider Kimmy Fasani depends on to keep her feet warm and dry from California to Alaska.
Key Features of Burton Felix BOA Snowboard Boots:
- Lacing: Dual Zone Boa® Coiler™ Closure System with Lockdown Tech, Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Liner: Imprint™ 3 Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Cushioning: DynoBITE EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning and Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil [Outsole Rubber Contains Recycled Content]
- Flex and Response: 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction, Snow-Proof Internal Gusset, and Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Women’s-Specific True Fit™ Design
- Response: Medium
- Board Feel: Maximum
- Terrain: Groomers/Backcountry