Description: Burton X Red Wing Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings
Top technologies with a freestyle focus, now featuring the time-honored touch of Red Wing® leather straps.
The team's favorite binding has taken on some special new features in the Malavita Red Wing®. The defining feature is in the straps: our Reactstrap with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap now feature Red Wing® Leather for a look and feel unlike any other. Details like the Heel Hammock, ample underfoot cushioning, and a mid-range flex that's 100% focused on freestyle dial in the binding's overall utility. The EST® model (which features the fluid mobility of The Hinge) with a board featuring The Channel® mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
Key Features of Burton X Red Wing Malavita EST Snowboard Bindings:
- Baseplate: Dual-Component EST® Featuring The Hinge with 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Spar and 30% Short-Glass/Nylon Composite Lower
- Hi-Back: Canted Living Hinge™ Zero-Lean Hi-Back with Heel Hammock and DialFLAD™
- Straps: Reactstrap™ with Flex Slider and Gettagrip Capstrap™ featuring Red Wing® Leather
- Buckles: Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles
- Cushioning: AutoCANT SensoryBED™ Cushioning System with B3 Gel
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Rides Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel®
- Response: Medium
Burton EST bindings will only work with Burton ICS channel boards. Non EST Burton bindings will fit any current board on the market today.
X Red Wing Malavita EST