Description: Burton X EST Snowboard Bindings
Minimalist and lightweight, this binding sets the standard for responsiveness, simplicity, and control.
The men's X EST® Snowboard Binding pairs the response of SpringBED suspension with the pro-caliber control of our a carbon blend ultra hi-back. Built for aggressive all-mountain riders, the freestyle minded zero-lean hi-back is micro-adjustable for the ideal stance. The EST® version offers enhanced flex and board feel and is only compatible with Burton Channel mount boards.
- SpringBED Suspension System is like having a trampoline underfoot, lifting the rider off the board for amplified cushioning and rebound
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- EST® mounting system has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options; Mounts only to boards featuring The Channel board mounting system
- Carbon composite ultra hi-back is minimal and lightweight, providing the highest standard of performance in a simplified package
- Double Take Buckles offer quicker engagement, faster tongue uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten your straps for vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use
- Asym Hammockstrap has a durable and low-profile design with an asymmetrical pad and spine shape that wraps the boot for outstanding response
- Supergrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap is fully injected to reduce waste and features a rubber overmold to keep the strap in place and increase grip while wrapping over the toebox of the boot
- 50:50 carbon fiber/nylon composite blend construction is hyper lightweight and responsive