Description: Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings
The convenience of Step On® for riders with little feet and big dreams.
Give your young rider the power of independence with the kids' Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding. Like the name says, it's a step-on-and-ride scenario. Featuring the same design as the adult model, the Step On binding means little hands don't need to fumble with straps. Zero lean hi-backs keep it playful and relaxed to help young riders progress.
- Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
- Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight; Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®
- Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system
- Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
- FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
- Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility
|Kids' USA Boots Size
|EURO Boot Size
|UK Boot Size
|MONDO Boot Size
|China Boot Size (2)